Display sales figures, projections or overheads with clients or team mates easily by connecting your google sheets on TV via our app.
How will the Google Sheet app help you?
- An easy way to discuss your financial or sales figures with your teammates
- Due to the cloud-based nature of the system, updates are real-time
- It becomes easier to collaborate with the teammates who are at remote locations
- Easily link your work with google slides if needed to create a presentation
Steps to use the Google sheet app?
- Login to your dashboard with Voolsy Screen
- Go under the App Store section
- Go into the app ‘Google Sheet’ App
- Input the google sheets link and the page refresh time
- Publish, link the app to device and go live
Why choose Voolsy Screen?
- Helps you present and share your ideas on the big screen
If you have your content ideas listed down on Google sheet, you can easily discuss the numbers with the teammates to get the final report and get your work done.
- The process of using the app is quick and easy
A lot of times during presentations and meetings, it could be that your boss or manager might ask for the list of calculations you have made for reference. In such a situation, you can use google sheets to make the discussion easier.
- Anyone from the team can use this app
If due to certain reasons, if you are not able to take care of the figures or estimates in the sheet then anyone from your team can as well gain access to it, present it on the big screen and take it further with the other members without having to wait.
- Access the work saved from anywhere
Since the system is cloud-based, anyone from anywhere can access it. Though this feature is in-built in google doc, how Voolsy screen helps is that if you are to have a conference virtually and update the sheets to get the job done.