You can pick up content from any web page and create a custom playlist to show it to enhance the engagement level of the viewers. You just need to pick up the embed code and input it into the system.
How will an Embed iFrame help you?
- Just input the web-page link and it will autoscroll
- You will not be forced to create content that fits the screen size
- Customers will have more details about almost anything that you display on the screen
- If the webpage is long, it gets easier to display and view as needed
- You can set the time of the scroll so viewers can see the content easily
Steps to use the Embed iFrame app?
- Login to your dashboard with Voolsy Screen
- Go under the App Store section
- Go into the app ‘Embed iFrame App’
- Add the embed code along and a page refresh time
- Publish, link the app to device and go live
Why choose Voolsy Screen?
- You can easily pull any web content and display
The best part about the Embed iFrame is that it lets you pull in any kind of content and display it easily on the screen like you need. You need not create your own content but you can pull it from any source as you need.
- Just takes a few seconds to setup
The results that Embed iFrame gives, it feels that it might take a lot of time to set up but it is actually very simple and quick to do. Simply put the embed code and the page refresh time and you are good to go.
- Display any webpage, blog sites or youtube content to grab attention
Interesting blog post pages, web pages or content from youtube can be pulled in easily. Viewers always want some interesting display and with embed iFrame, all you need to do is get the content linked with the app and create more engagement for your viewer
- Streamline displays across different locations
The same content can be displayed at multiple locations if you are an organisation that has multiple locations. Because of the cloud-based nature of the system, everything can be managed remotely.