The culture and surroundings of your workplace are the soul to your organisation. With small things that have more meaning to these, you can keep your employees motivated. Today we are talking about some good quotes display on corporate digital signage that could fuel the fire in their work and leading to more productivity.
The term ‘great resignation’ has slowly taken its shape in the last two years. As of March 2022, 8.6 million people quit their jobs globally. More often than not, every employee is not happy with their workplace and this is a situation that needs the right rectification.
With the right quotes, you can imbibe the right values that set the cultural tone of your organization. Today, we have picked up 25 top quotes that could just make their day right:
1. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right. —Henry Ford
2. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. —Michael Jordan
3. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. —Judy Garland
4. If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing. — Ernest Hemingway
5. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly. —Neil Gaiman, The Sandman
6. The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it. —J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
7. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. —George Addai
8. Ignorance and fear are but matters of the mind—and the mind is adaptable. —Daniel Kish
9. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. —Roald Dahl
10. If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears. —Simon Sinek
11. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that. —Ellen Degeneres
12. Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. —Dwight D. Eisenhower
13. As long as they are well-intentioned, mistakes are not a matter for shame, but for learning. —Margaret Heffernan
14. If we can challenge convention, we can solve any problem. —Josh Valman
15. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. —Winston Churchill
16. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. – Lou Holtz
17. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
18. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. – Thomas Edison
19. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, your are leader. – John Quincy Adams
20. Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes. – Successories
21. The tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach. – Benjamin Mays
22. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. – Bill Gates
23. Let me fall if I must fall. The one I become will catch me. – Sheryl Sandberg
24. If you hear a voice within you say, “you cannot paint,” then, by all means, paint, and that voice will be silenced. – Vincent Van Gogh
25. You can’t let your failures define you. You have to let your failures teach you. – Barack Obama
We have picked up some of our favourites but you are free to tweak templates or even duplicate them to create a one with a new quote. With our easy to use canvas editor ,the end user is free to create and design a template of their choice.
You are free to choose the fonts of your choice, the colour of fonts as needed and the background as well.
Feel free to reach us out in case you are looking to have these amazing templates at your corporate premises as well. You can also check out our 7 day free trial or reach us out on email@example.com