If you are keen to have a quick and easy QR Code menu ordering solution, you have landed the right place.
Menu management though sounds easy is a monotonous task. QR code based ordering is quite in trend these days but the big question is – will it simplify things for your staff?
The answer to this question is – YES, but if you go for the right solution provider. If you are already a user of Voolsy Screen, read on to see how to generate a QR Code in our system.
1. Login to your account panel and go into digital menu ordering under the App Store section.
2. Tap on ‘QR Manage’ and you will be redirected to the next screen. Select ‘Add QR’ in the next screen.
3. Select the menu you want the QR Code for from the dropdown list next to title: Allowed Digital Menu
4. Tap on ‘Generate QR’ after selecting the menu and your QR code will be generated.
5. You can print this code for users to directly scan it and access the menu from their device.
A few simple steps and you are good to go!
if you have any query to generating QR code then please feel free to reach us on email@example.com